The first presentation of the year was given by Florence Morris entitled
“The Magic of Mozart”.
It included the following:
- Flute and Harp Concerto – 2nd movement.
- Piano Concerto No.21. – 2nd movement.
- Turkish Rondo.
- Symphony No.40 – 1st movement.
- Clarinet Concerto – 2nd movement.
- Eine Kleine Nachtmusik – 1st movement.
- Laudate Dominum.
- Ave Verum Corpus.
The second half featured excerpts from two of his operas:
- The Magic Flute.
- Marriage of Figaro
The programme was greatly enjoyed by the members who braved the weather.